Sunday, November 2, 2008

NEW BLOG, END OF A WEBSITE, NEW PUBLICATIONS!!!

Yes, I have a new blog. One with my birth name EDWIN VAZQUEZ!!!!
Due to the constant failure of my website and the cheap quality of Free blogging, http://www.edwinvazkez.com/ will TERMINATE by January 2009.

edwinvazkez.com / aperfectempire.com will forward directly to my new BLOG....

which will be...

will be....

will be....

(DRUM ROLL)


Please update your links!

ALSO:

1. I have been in contact with Peter Kuper to contribute to the next World War 3 Illustrated. Which will be the first publication of my book 'War Song' in comic format.

2. This week the premiere of Rabid Rabbit #9 featuring 2 pages of my work is available.

3. At the Groundswell Mural Project I will be teaching mural painting, development and execution of the work. I begin in January 2009. Look out for my work along with my students across New York city walls, buildings and subways!

Please update to my new blog edwinvazquez80.blogspot.com for more updates!!!